Friday, July 07, 2006

Canada 06

I leave for Canada tonight!!! Can you tell I'm excited?
I'm carrying a bit of extra weight this time, but in trying to take the weight back off I've also done a lot more to prepare for the trip, since I now know what to expect. It seems that there is a great group of kids going too; approximately 22. Some who really desire to know Christ and some who know him only on the surface. My hope is that the experience will bring each teen to a deeper knowledge of Christ; that it transforms them individually and also impacts them as a "youth group"
If you would pray for us while we are gone, it would be much appreciated. I'll post pictures and highlights from the trip when I get back.

On a separate note, just after I posted that terrible update photo, this shot was taken of Parker and I. He's getting so big... this was pretty close to his 5 month mark. Amazing how they change so fast...

No comments: