Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1 lb, 2 lb, 3 lb, Floor






Two weeks ago, I cleared two milestones in my weight loss journey.  WooHoo!!  However, I currently find that I'm disappointed in myself.  I'm still eating healthier, staying active, and losing weight but my Jillian Michaels DVD is collecting dust; a clear sign that I've lost some of my motivation. 

Recently I've been in touch with an old friend from HS and, while I'm loving catching up with him and seeing how easily we still connect, I'm using my time with him as an excuse for not getting up early to work out.  A couple of weeks ago I was really noticing a difference in the tone of my body and feeling great about the direction I was headed in.  Now what I'm noticing is a lack of change and last night something happened that made me really aware of how far I have yet to go.  I don't like that awareness so tomorrow I'm going to kick it back into gear.  Wish me well friends!  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

~joanne said...

Hang in there...keep RE-starting!