Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heavy, heavy, heavy heart

The results from my uncle's last scan just came in. He's been given 2 weeks to 2 months... As I start this post I'm struggling to find words. All I can think is "why does the answer to our prayer seem to be no, Lord?" I know liver cancer is a tough battle without much hope but that doesn't mean that I wasn't holding out hope for this situation in the same way I do for others that I love who are battling cancer.

As I try to go about the rest of my day; putting coherent thoughts together, getting work done, and planning for another trip to Colorado, all I can think is that we're not ready to say goodbye. WE'RE NOT READY TO SAY GOODBYE LORD!!!!

I'm going to spend a little time in Romans 5 tonight.

Your prayers would be appreciated.

No comments: